Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 

I saw this on as a weekly series on a blog and I thought to myself

“What Am I thankful for?”

There is one thing (besides the family) that I know I am COMPLETELY thankful for. . .

 

Charles Xavier

Santos

 

charles

 

IMAG0285

 

 

 

 

 

Charlie came into my life in March of 2010. He was originally my sister’s dog but she couldn’t keep him anymore.

 

 

 

 

He was stressed and unkempt. My sister was going through a difficult pregnancy and had a hard time keeping up with the 1 year old dog and her two teenage boys.

He’s clingy.

IMAG0312-1

He’s a stubborn eater.

His hair grows like a weed.

 

185749_1875482688198_1275143691_2300939_3357247_n

 

 

She’s was going to give him up to a Schnazer rescue group, but I wanted to keep him in the family.


He’s a sweet lil’ guy

 

 

SO I TOOK HIM HOME.

 

He’s my puppy. I know to many it just seems ridiculous to love a pet as much as I love Charlie, but he’s my whole world. He’s truly my best friend. I would do anything for him and he would do anything for me.

My sweet angel Charlie. I’m so glad I gave you a home.

No comments: