Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Refresh

Stop, breathe, analyze, move forward.

About 16 times a day I stop and remind myself that not everything is permanent. Or not everyone is annoying. That there is always a reason behind a behavior or a reaction. I try to always appease that reason or at least understand so I can move on with my day.

I have a pretty ugly temper that I have for the last 5 years or so kept under wraps. Its a part of getting older.

What I need is a vacation! I need to go to Puerto Rico again and sit under a palm tree while relaxing on a beach. I need to eat Arroz con Pollo and Papas Rellena.




I need a new outlook and a new direction as well.

What I need is a better internet connection too!

Now I've turned to rambles....

Pay day is on Thursday which means NEW INVENTORY for my shop. Oh, thrifting, you are soo therapeutic!

SOMEONE BUY SOMETHING!!!

No comments: