Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Successful Photo Shoot

NO PANIC ATTACKS!

NO CRYING!

NO DEPRESSION AFTER SEEING FINAL PRODUCTS OF PICS!


 

Of course my face is cut off. Baby steps. . . baby steps. So here are my items in all there glorious gloryness!


 


 




We like to refer to this as the auntie christening dress, because it looks like a dress your aunt would have worn at a christening in 1987. Savor it. The dress is made by Nilani Petites and I researched the company and RN and dated it to be around 1982 and 1984. Wonderful

Dress: Nilani Petites – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell – Urban Outfitters


 







I really love this dress but I am too busty for it. I am also too rolly in the middle. The fabric likes to kiss the sides of my handles. This dress would look adorable on a size 5 or 6 chick. Designer Linda Matthews is not in the Database (a Linda Matthews is, but it's not this Linda Matthews) found similar dresses online with the same tag dated from the 70's.

Dress: Linda Matthews – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell – Urban Outfitters


 


 



Jeremy said this skirt reminds him of a shirt his grandma would wear. I think it's adorable and I like this mix of colors. I threw on a cream cropped oversized sweatshirt and I thought I looked adorable. The shirt is made by Haberdashery, a division of the Leslie Fay Company. Researching the trademark, Union tag and RN dates the item to between the years of 82 – 88 but no later than 92'.

Skirt: Haberdashery – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Shirt: By Corpus cropped hooded sweatshirt – Urban Outfitters

Boots: Deena and Ozzy studded buckle boot – Urban Outfitters


 






 

Very cute 60's dress, made from the same cloth as my other 60's dress but a different color. Found them in the same box together. Handmade so you know someone like a certain fabric! My other dress is Orange with a Metal zipper and this one is blue with a plastic one.

Dress: Handmade 60's – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Boots: Deena and Ozzy studded buckle boots – Urban Outfitters


 






I bought this sweater in November 2009 and I remember it because I wore it for the first time when I first heard that Jeremy was moving back to NYC. I didn't wear it for a while because I thought it was cursed (Mom Jeans and I were frenemies then). But it's actually good luck 'cause he's my bested friend EVER and he's back! It's handmade and the style is very 70s or 80s. I have gotten a lot of compliments on this sweater.

Shorts: Ecote – Urban Outfitters

Sweater: Handmade Vintage – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Shoes: Cooperative – Urban Outfitters


 







 

I bought this handmade dress at a vintage warehouse last year and wore it a few times. Got a bunch of compliments on the "country" style of the dress. The only reason I am giving it up is because I feel that it is time to pass it on to the next owner. That is the thing with vintage. Some people are roamers and never settle. I feel that this dress is a roamer and needs to move on.

Dress: Handmade Vintage – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Boots: Dr. Martens

Sweater: Coincidence and Chance – Urban Outfitters

Belt: Urban Outfitters


 









 

Awesome 80's shirt. I love crazy prints and colors and this shirt satisfies all those needs in one fell swoop. I love this whole outfit and if no one buys this shirt soon I will keep it for me self! The shirt is made by French Navy. I researched trademark and RN to come up with an estimate between 1986-1989. These are the years the company was in business!

Shirt: French Navy – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Jeans: Silence and Noise Hi-rise flare – Urban Outfitters

Vest: Ecote surplus vest – Urban Outfitters

Shoes: Cooperative wedges – Urban Outfitters


 


 






This sweater is super large and super comfy! Unfortunately it is not my size. I simply adore the pattern, and Jeremy thought it was pretty cool too. I really like these shoes as well. My heart fluttered a bit when I found them at the super fun warehouse of vintage! I cannot find this company that makes this sweater any where but other people dated it back to the 70's or 80's. I personally think it looks like early 90's.

Sweater: Inca Imports – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Shirt: Pins and Needles – Urban Outfitters

Shorts: Ecote – Urban Outfitters

Shoes: Newton Elkin – Maraley and Mom Jeans


 







I love, love, love the way this skirt fits. It is a gauzy, sheer cotton skirt that fits like pj's. It really feels awesome on and does that cool flowy thing that makes you look dramatic every where you walk ...like you are in a Mariah Carey video!I really liked mixing it with this cinch waist smocked shirt.

Skirt: Revue – Maraley and Mom Jeans

Shirt: Pins and Needles – Urban Outfitters

Boots – Deena and Ozzy – Urban Outfitters


 


 


 

Well that is about it for now. I was really happy how the outfitting and pictures came out. Things go well when you don't have a panic attack about them. I hope someone purchases one of these items and is as satisfied with them as I am.


 

I plan on going shopping possibly tomorrow or next Thursday. I'll let ya'll know what's going on!



PS can you tell I'm in retail managment...at Urban Outfitters!

No comments: