Monday, May 23, 2011

A bit of a Sabbatical

 

I had to take some time off to get a few things together. Oh, don’t worry, Maraley will be back to the grind next week, updating her blog regularly and getting things running smoothly in the shop. Just had a few me things to take care of first.

But the dust will settle soon and things will be a lot clearer in my day to day routines. I wish the sun would come out already! It has been raining for two weeks straight, that is not an exaggeration. I hate complaining about not having sunshine because it is just so upsetting to know that these rains have caused rivers to rise and belongings to be lost for some people. I just wish for the good weather to come back. I really would like to take some pictures.

All is well on the eastern front here. Will be updating a lot more often. See you then!

No comments: